Monday, July 23, 2012

Forever 21

Forever 21 has a lot of things that are really not worth buying. You should never buy wardrobe staples from here it is a fast fashion store that is purely for trend items. I try to choose the products that look like they are more well made and that usually translates into them being the more expensive items. As you can see I didn't find very many things that I liked but the ones that I did choose I think are really cute and can translate into fall with the right combination of clothing and accessories.





High-Low Safari Print Dress w/ Belt
$24.80
I really like the high-low trend it makes skirts and dresses a lot more dynamic in silhouette. I would probably take the belt off and put a different one on like a thin, leather, braided belt to make the dress look a little more upscale.



Sheer Button Up
$24.80
Shirts like these are great with shorts for summer or with jeans for fall and the blush color is versatile as well.



Classic Striped Sweater
$13.50
We all know that I can't pass up on a nautical stripe.


Leopard Boyfriend Cardigan
$17.80
I like the way that they have this cardigan styled, it looks very expensive.


Striped Rugby Sweater
$18.01
This sweater would look great with dark skinny jeans and some leather riding boots.


Zippered Pointed Hem Jacket
$32.80
A modern twist on a classic blazer.


Double Buckle Belt
$4.80
This belt would be perfect to cinch in a waist on a dress or tunic.


Wool Feathered Fedora
$17.80
Perfect hat for fall.


Rhinestoned Pyramid Studs
$3.80
Simple studs go perfectly with everything.


Curb Chain Bangles
$6.80
We all also know that I love chains.


Squirrel Themed Birthday Card
$2.80
I thought that this card was so cute!


Confetti Crush Nail Polish
$2.80
Their nail polishes are surprisingly pretty good quality.


Crystal Pink Nail Polish
$2.80
It's like rose gold confetti. You could layer this polish over any color from white to navy.


No comments:

Post a Comment