Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's Good: Fashion Gurus

These are a few of my favorite people to style watch. They are always dressed perfectly and in their own style and that's why I like them so much, because they don't look like everyone else. I draw some inspiration from them but mostly I just pick what I like. Overall I respect these women for their influences in the fashion world.


#1 Coco Chanel



She was one of the most, if not THE most influential woman in fashion. She gave us the LBD (Little Black Dress), menswear for women, nautical styles and most importantly a fashion line that will live far into the future and continue to make strides in the fashion world.


#2 Rachel Zoe



Rachel has styled top stars, fashion shoots and has a fashion line of her own which reflects her love of boho chic, Halston and overall the fashion of the 70s. Her show, The Rachel Zoe Project, is an opportunity to see all of her outfits and behind the scenes of the fashion world.


#3 Kourtney Kardashian




Kourtney always has something fabulous on, even her workout clothes are cute! She is an entrepreneur and a fashion figure in the media. Her style is very modern and is often glamorous with vintage touches like her signature cat eye glasses (shown in the picture above). She also has a TV show with her family. Currently airing is, Kim and Kourtney Take New York.

#4 Kate Moss



Kate is a supermodel (I hope you all know that). She has her own unique style that is very London rock scene and I love it. She has many high fashion campaigns that are very girly and her personal style is an escape from that. She is one of my favorite models because of her talent and her amazing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment