Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's Good: Spring Runway Marchesa

I'm in this class called Fashion Trend Analysis and IT IS AMAZING! It's like play time, it's great. One of the best things about it though is that we get a subscription to a fashion forecasting website called Fashion Snoops. Huge companies use this website to help them learn what consumers are ready for in their stores and it costs over 10k. Wow! One of the features on this website is that they show all the runway shoes from London, Paris, Milan and New York and I want to show you a couple of them! The first one I want to show you is Marchesa. This company makes dresses and they are fantastically beautiful so here are a few of my favorites.























I hope that these pictures have made you as much of a fan of Marchesa as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment